Monday, August 30, 2010

Sexy. Writing. Feature.


Has come up with a writing feature to get all of those creative itches scratched.

The idea was developed as my creative writing professor was telling me that I need to open up my writing skills. Personally, as Black Disaster Fairy or otherwise I do not consider myself a writer. She feels I have hidden talent.

The idea is to take a photo, a few select words, theme, question, or particular place and develop a story around the selected medium.

Rules. There even has to be rules in the bedroom.

1.) Post the link for your story by Friday
2.) Limit yourself. No more then 450 words.
3.) You have to have your story include the below medium of choice.
4.) This is a Adult Blog so no need to write censored work.
5.) It must be an original piece of work.
6.) Have some wicked fun with your words!!

Week #1

One look at these shoes and I knew there was a hidden story behind them.

Photo selected by:
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com/2010/09/wicked-sexy-story-1.html

    Here is the link to my ever so wonderful attempt at writing. Please don't rip it apart too much!

    Black Disaster Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my writing for the feature. This was fun!!

    http://intheclosetbibliophile.blogspot.com/2010/09/writing-feature-short-story-no2.html

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
website hit counter
Provided by website hit counters website.