Friday, August 27, 2010

18+ Book Blogger Tag Along!


Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers.

I love the hop but I don't want to censor myself in case a YA blogger comes along! Thanks for coming up with the Tag Along!


You must be 18 to participate!!!


Check out our most recent post ;)
You will really enjoy it!
Most




@

A very sun kissed chiseled ab post!

Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Jen the Bibliophile


5 comments:

  1. I like the header too! It took me days to find the perfect photo. I love those wings, hot and deadly looking. I'm proud of it anyway :)

    Soulless was amazing, Changeless is great, and I have Blameless already!!! Can't wait to devour that one!

    Happy Reading!!

    Black Disaster Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower, dropping by to say hello! I heart your blog and its design. Really awesome! :)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I'm a new reader as well! I also completely agree about the header... it's perfect. And it's nice to see a mature blog hop of any kind. We got so desperate for something other than mommy blogs that we made our own hop that will premier this Saturday. :)
    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already a follower so I'm just stopping thru from the Tag Along. Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. already a follower, just stopping by on the Tag-A-Long Weekend.
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
website hit counter
Provided by website hit counters website.