Saturday, September 25, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (September 24-26)

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome all bloggers to the book blogger hop! Sorry we are so behind in getting this post up, blame it on lack of computer time, 2 children and a crazy life that never gives. *smiles*

Okay, so this weeks question is:

When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?

PhotobucketFor me, I definitely wait until I finish the book. Besides the obvious reason that I do not have the time with 2 kids hanging off me to write a review in the middle of a book, there is the other reason. That reason is that my feelings could totally change by the end of the book. I definitely feel that I need the whole book to discover if an author is a good author and has the ability to make me fall for their characters. It's one of the reasons I try to finish books I read, because I may end up really liking a book that I originally did not.

PhotobucketI can tell you that I most defiantly wait to write and rant about a book until I have finished every last word. The beginning of the book might stink and the ending will redeem the book to be an okay... pretty good read. Or the book can have an amazing beginning and then have the crappiest of crap endings.

Let's sum it up:

Oh me...oh my...oh goodness...I wait until the entire book is read.

Looks like me and Black Disaster Fairy have similar opinions on the matter which makes it even more likely that we are twins from different mothers. So, that being said we'd like to welcome all new bloggers to our blog and happy hopping!

Wicked Joint Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
website hit counter
Provided by website hit counters website.