Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Hop Right on Over :)


Book Blogger Hop

Welcome all bloggers to the book blogger hop!  Sorry we are so behind in getting this post up, blame it on lack of computer time, 2 children and a crazy life that never gives.  *smiles*

Okay, so this weeks question is:

How do you spread the word about your blog?


GoodReads, Blog Hopping, and making sure we feed other blogs our snarky sexy comments.


Plus, people tend to make their way over here with promises of seduction because we flash our frilly red knickers all over the blog-O-sphere. 


or 


We give out the allure of having many fictional boyfriends stashed over here.
Oh yes, Man Flesh on a stick is littered all over my bathhouse.  
But... You will have to get your own male harem.  


TRUST US, it is so worth it!









Adult Blog is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance.
Follow the sent of scrumptious reads and head on over to sign up for the Tag :)


Wicked Joint Signature

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via the hop. I like your theme, clean but there's a hint and mix of wickedness and paranormal . Love it!

    Became a follower through GFC. Dropping by to say have a great weekend!! :)

    Cladestine Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy HOP! I love coming by here because you guys make me giggle. I mainly do the weekly memes as a way to meet people and invite them to visit me in return. It's alot of fun and so far it's the best thing that's worked for me :) I'll be back!

    Come HOP by my blog and visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Frilly red knickers, guaranteed to drive any mans nuts ;) I hope you have a great weekend!!
    A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOOO - love the site - just found you on the hop - seducedbybooks.blogspot.com come over and see us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by! I'm a new follower :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
website hit counter
Provided by website hit counters website.